Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Mary's 15th Letter from Peru

Hey family! wow Destin had a crazy week haha. people trying to shoot him and cut him and what not. Here, we had an interesting experience too- we were talking to a man on the street and he was offended that we couldnt hug him and give him a kiss. he then wraps his arms around me and is yelling JESUS LOVES YOU! TEAR DOWN YOUR WALLS AND FEEL THE LOVE OF JESUS!!! yeah, so that was interesting. my poor companion was hiding behind me until he got to her too hahaha. wow. yeah. I love teaching people about the gospel of jesus christ and watching the difference it makes in their lives. I am beyond prideful and i could just humble myself, it would be that much easier to teach people with the spirit!!! to answer questions from last week, no i have not recieved any packages. I did recieve the letter from elles momma, i love her so much! the water here swirls counter clockwise in the toilets, and my return date is 26 of june 2013. Love you all! peru rocks on ice! no time - love you all! Hermana swartz

No comments:

Post a Comment