Monday, May 14, 2012

Mary's 17th letter from Peru

My Dear Family and Friends! This week has been a good week. Hermana Caicedo and I changed rooms, and so now we are not next to a night club. So thats been nice to be able to sleep with out reggeton blasting all night. Now the only issue is that we sleep on the third floor, and its sooooo hot!! Holy cow. But such is life. The good part is that we are only in our room in the morning and at night, so its not too bad. We are teaching a lot of people right now, a lot of couples that have to get married before they can get baptized! We do have one investigator with a baptismal date, bania who is going to baptized the 19th of this month! She is sooo funny I love her. There is not too much happening other than that. Just working hard, loving life. The jungle is great… but i cant lie, the heat is a little much for me. But its super pretty, so thats good. Mom and dad, I am going to call at 6:30 or 7 my time, 4:30 or 5 your time and i can not wait to talk to you! I love you guys, i hope everything is going well back in utah! Mom its way cool you are going to spain in june! We have a guy from spain in our rama, he´s cool. He talks funny, but he´s cool. Jajaja. Anyway, gotta run. I love you all! Mom and dad, happy anniversary yesterday! And Happy birthday to boston! I cant believe he is 3! Wow, time is passing quick. Anyway, love you all! Hermana Swartz

No comments:

Post a Comment