Monday, March 25, 2013

March 25th, 2013

Hey family. its been a good week. we worked hard, have a baptismal date for this friday, because of conference and all. Her name is lourdes, she is like 70 ish, and she is such a fire a cracker! we get along to say the least. she came to church yesterday with her big sun glasses, all her bracelets, and her walker. she is a diva. i love her. 

Mom and Dad, i forgot to tell you, i would love to be able to access the money in my account, but i dont have a card. i dont know if you sent one, the one i have is expired. and as far as school goes, i still dont know if i should go to uvu for a semester or not, incase i need to make up those classes so they dont stay on my record. Whatever is best. let me know.

Welp, i am glad you all had a good week! I love it here in puno, it rocks. there are so many good people who really understand the gospel, and it helps so much. I love you all!!!!! xoxoxoxo

ps, my shoes rock. they are the TANKS of shoes if that makes sense., i dont think they could be destroyed if i tried. also, Rach i am super excited to find out if its a girl or a boy!!!!!

Hermana Swartz

No comments:

Post a Comment