Monday, January 2, 2012

Mary's Christmas letter (last MTC letter)

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!!!
 
so we had Elder Bednar come today and speak to us about the difference between a testimony and being converted unto Christ,. It was sooo awesome! I have like 4 pages of notes from it. He is so bold,  it was awesome. Anyways, I leave this wednesday for peru and i get to call home I believe when I am at the airport! Atleast thats what I have been told. So if you get a call, answer it! I will probably call home or Dad's cell. Either one. Dad is usually the best at answering his phone :) I cant wait to hear all about your Christmas!  How did maddie and Boston like it this year? Tell me all about it! I guess dont send anymore letters to the MTC,  I wont get them because I'll be gone obviously. Oh!!! the district loved the cookies and milk that you sent, we had a straight up Latino Christmas eve, with a pinata and all.  I LOVE THE CHRISTMAS PRESENTSS THANK YOU SO MUCH!!! the garments are awesome, i actually needed a few more. and the wax, that is money. Thank you so much! This Christmas has been different but definitely a good one. I feel lik eI have learned so much about  how to be more like the savior just from today.  I wanty to share my notes but i dont have neough time. maybe when I come home. II am trying to think of stories that i can tell you, but I am having trouble...  there is just not enough time! It is crazy. Oh last night we watched a christmas carol and it was one of the funniest things I have ever seen. I have not laughed that hardin a long time. 2000 missionaries who arent allowed to date, make the funniest comments during movies I love it. every kiss was like the biggest deal, all of the elders went crazy over it! hahah also when Tiny tim had his line " God bless us everyone" it skipped and everyone was so sad over it! and then of course at the end of the movie when he says it again, every clapped and went nuts. The things you find funny in the MTC are things that would SOOO not be funny in the real world.  I love it so much. I cant believe I am leaving wednesday! I am sooo not ready, but i guess it is going to happen. I still cant say the things i want to be able to say, but I guess that will have to come when I get out there. I cant wait to NOT have all the time. that will be so much better for me~! I like the food, but I am so glad i dont have to eat here for three months. 3 weeks is plenty long enough of processed food. not that its bad, its just that 3 weeks is long enough.
 
Well I have another few minutes so i am trying to think of things you all would want to know. I realized last night that i am ebeneezer scrooge because all of my companions all got eachother, and me presents, and I being the least thoughtful got no presents for anyone. I felt like scrooge!!! I am working on being a better person in that aspect.  anuyway I am going to go but i love you ALL to death.  Cant wait to see yuo all in a year and half.
 
MERRRY CHRISTMAS AGAIN!!!! LOVE YOU SO MUCH MOM AND DAD AND RACHEL AND CHRIS AND MADDIE AND BOSTON, AND DAVID AND AMBER AND ANYONE ELSE WHO READS THIS!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment