Thursday, July 19, 2012

Letter #23 from Mary plus pictures!


Hey family! Everything is really good here in puerto maldonado. My companion is wonderful, she is so great. we have a good number of people progressing, we had 5 investigators in church yesterday, so that was great.  Thats hard with destins companion, its hard to be a good leader. I feel the same way, that i dont deserve to be a leader. but if the lord wants me to train, i will do the best i can. I have had dark circles under my eyes this entire week and last week from the stress of everything, it had everyone asking me if i was eating okay, or if i was getting any sleep. but last night i finally felt like i was able to get a good 8 hours. its hard because we are always running, always stressing over what the investigators need, what do the members need, what do the leaders need, what does my companion need, and I forget about everthing else!
The mission is good, i wish i had good stories for you, but this week, we just worked hard and we should have a baptism this saturday, Klebert.
Rachel, holy cow! you almost died it sounds like! i am so so so glad your kids and house are okay. That would stress me out so much, i dont know what i would do or how i would feel, not knowing if the next time you see your house if it would be in ashes or not. scary. but awesome that it turned out okay!
Momma, you are home it sounds like! its good, i think daddy missed you :) I love you daddy, love you mom, and rachel and chris, david and amber and destin, and all my cousins and grandparents, and friends. i have been so blessed to have such a strong foundation of people who love me, i am so grateful for all of you, and the support i have recieved here.
can some PLEASE look into getting my shoes replaced asap??? i know there is a warrantee, and my two pairs i bought are broken. what do i need to do to get more??? i have a pair i am using, but its a cheap pair, and wont last long here in the jungle.
 










Love you all. Hermana Swartz.

No comments:

Post a Comment