Monday, March 4, 2013

Dec. 24th, 2012


Hey family! MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!!!
 
I have no clue when i am going to be able to call you to be honest. I was going to have to call today, but there is not going to be time! I am going to call in the morning.... i hope you are all going to be together! Ill probably call around 9 or ten ish.
 
I love you all tons and tons. But i am so excited to call and talk to everybody! Ill call one of your cell phones, probably dads.
 
I have to say it is really cool to be able to be a missionary during christmas time and share messages about jesus christ. I love it, this whole season is so awesome. Its so interesting that the world really centers itself around christ. He literally marked history and we now measure the years since he died. even the biggest holdiday of the year, is centered on him. I love it, i am soooo blessed to be able to be here, and be teach people about christ. I also have the most awesome family, and looking around here in peru, its not very common to have a family like we have. What a blessing. I love you all, thank you for being my family.  
 
Welp, I think thats it for now. love you!!!!
 
Milagros y presidente!
Espero que mi carta les llegara! les evie hace una semana mas o menos. Espero que tengan una feliz navidad!!!! manda mis saludos a raquel y americo, julio y keila, katia macahuachi, y tatiana, marta y jose y todos!!!! les amo muchoooo!
 
mamita Romi! Eh! FELIZ NAVIDAD! Elder Nina manda saludos, y dice VIVE CHILE PE!!!!! jajaa. que chevere que esta con su sobrino y su familia para navidad! Todo esta bien aca en peru en la mision. Hace freaking calor, pucha. no tanto como puerto, pero casi! nunca he pasado una navidad en el calor, pero siempre hay una primera vez para todo, no?  le quiero mucho mucho mucho, y espero que tenga una feliz navidad!!!! Su amigasa para siempre, Hermana Swartz

No comments:

Post a Comment