Monday, March 4, 2013

Nov. 19th, 2012


Hey family and friends! another week has gone by on the mission and i cant believe it. i almost have a year... so wierd. Hey i got my Christmas package!!!! Yay!!! Everyone wants to try american candy... but i told them I am not sharing. is that bad? Its been a year!!! I clearly lack in my christ like attributes... but i am working on it.
Hostess went out of business!!! Dad... what are you going to do? Bummer. i love eating zingers from daddys cookie drawer. and kass came over! yay! that is awesome. i love her. i miss her. it will be super fun to see her and tiff after the mission and talk about all the craziness that happens. Also jill, and Dani. I hope they are doing well... i dont hear much from them, but i  miss them tons too. And everyone else too. but that time will come, there is a time and season for all things.
 
Destin, i am super glad you got your letter! How awesome that the spirit can work in such cool ways? I hope Kevin likes the letter i wrote to him. Send him the original and the translation! and congratulations on the baptism you had. I could not be more happy for you, i really do pray for you and for your investigators, please take pictures so that we can look back together over all the cool people we met. Hey! i met a Russian from Tula, He is half russian half peruvian! He grew up in tula, and is Catholic Orthodox. He is an interesting person. He looks like one of the people from the russian pass along card you sent me hahahaha. Awesome.
 
My companion and i have a baptism this week! Her name is Yasseli, She is sooo awesome. it has been such a blessing to find her and jsee the spirit work with in her and really change her heart over the past month or so. Her mom passed away and her dad isnt really part of her life. She had some rebelious years and grew tired, and really has changed so much. I love her!!!! One day i would love to be able for you mom and dad to meet these people who i love so much.
 
Welp i dont have much time, I love you all. I got some great letters this week, thank you soooo much! I will try to write you back, but if i cant, just know i love you and will give you the stack of letters i wrote to you but didnt have funds to send. :D
 
PRESIDENTE CHIANG!!! Gracias por escribirme! ¿Como le va su llamamiento!? Felicitaciones en subir a presidente de rama!!! Estoy triste que usted no estuvo cuando fui para visitarles in puerto, pero un dia quiero regresar con my familia y visitarles. Ustedes me ayudaron tanto, nunca voy a olvidar el servicio y amor que me dieron. y si, he bajado de peso un poco!  jaja, gracias por decirme!  Y claro que si, tengo la lista de mis conversos alli, voy a mandarlos la semana que viene a usted por correo para que les pueda buscar. :D Mande saludos a milagros, y alexa! y a toda la rama!!!
 
Romi!!! hola amiga, que tal! Espero que toda le vaya bien en chile! No se olvide de mandarme fotos de su boda, se que la va a tener pronto jajaja. 

No comments:

Post a Comment