Monday, March 4, 2013

Feb. 25th, 2012

Hey family! ahh, everyone has written me about tiff. Thats so awesome, I cant believe how fast time has gone by, it seems like yesterday We were packing her stuff up to leave. so weird. she looks exactly the same from what i can tell. i love her. 

Welp I am in puno. I love it here! its cold. it was hailing today, my comp is hna martinez and we have sung non stop! We sing to everyone. I met one of our investigators with fecha, she was wasted. She was yelling profanities, and stumbling. and thats when martinez told me she was our investigators. Awesome. hahaha. everyone is drunk in february because of candelaria here in puno. a huge catholic party. awesome.

ummm. Welp not much to report other than that. life is good, I love love love my new sector. I love it! Also, i have been thinking a lot, and i talked to president, and i asked if i could stay a week longer so that you guys can go on your trip. I hope you enjoy it!!!!! Take pictures. Love you tons and tons! 

Hermana Swartz

No comments:

Post a Comment