Monday, March 4, 2013

Feb, 18th, 2013

Hey mama, Welp. I have a change today. I am leaving Quillabamba afer 4 changes, and after a year of my mission in the selva. Word on the street is that i am headed to Puno, huascar.... the sector with the highest altitude for the sisters, way higher than cusco. Its cold, it snows, there is no indoor heating, and fish and chuño is a typical meal. Awesome, i am stoked!!! haha no really, i am excited. Bring it on. Also because Martinez, my friend who i did all the concerts with, is going to be my companion! Also, the sector, is the side of a mountain. and very little oxygen. BACAN. 

So that was our week. Oh!!!! man i almost forgot! Mitzi got baptized!!!! She is awesome. Her mom and brother are members, and she got baptized saturday! We also had tons of people come to church yesterday! We had Marleni and her daughter Vanessa who will baptized the 23rd of february, and also Gladys and her son Kelvin, and we put a baptismal date for march 3rd! Its a bummer I wont be here. but Muñoz is going to send me pictures. It doesnt matter if i am here to see it or not, the important thing is that they get baptized. 

Welp, I am off to go say goodbye to the people. I love you tons!!!!! Make sure to tell kassie and tiffany to write me on dear elder when you talk to them! also jill and dani if you talk to them. I dont hear anything from them! Ni chimba! Manankancho!!!!! 


Presidente Chiang. me gusta esa respuesta jaja. Eh me voy a puno!!!!! Donde hace frio y voy a morir alli!!!! Asu machina. Bueno, les quiero mucho mucho mucho!!! Porfa mande saludos a raquel, americo, keila y julio. un favorcito, ¿podria preguntarles si ellos tienen correo electronico? Me gustaria escuchar de ellos, o communicarme mediante internet. Ustedes son lo maximo, gracias por ser mi familia en puerto maldonado. Les amo!!!!

Hermana Swartz.

No comments:

Post a Comment