Monday, March 4, 2013

Dec. 3rd, 2012


Grandma,
You are the best. In difficult situations, i have often thought to myself, What would grandma do? You have a gift to make others feel like they are special and like they matter. Grandma I love you so much and the example you have set for me in my life.
 
Grandpa, Thank you for being a rock. Whenever i have questions about the gospel, i know i can look to you. You have achieved so much in your life, and have truly been a servant of the Lord and an instrument in His hands. I love you so much!!!
 
 
Okay, so that is all i have time to write, sorry, i'd love to write more, but there is not time! My new comp is named Hermana Munoz de lima. She is awesome. I loooove her! The 4 of us who share a room are having a blast, but still working hard. i love it. We have one investigator progressing with a date to be baptized the 15th, his name is David. He rocks. He was adventista and knows tons about the bible. he said he got an answer that it was true and accepted the date! i love when that happens.
 
Hna Munoz and i are studying the old testament and i love it! Moses was a cool guy. Its awesome to see all the connections between modern day revelation and the old testament. That is one of the best things about serving a mission, is that we have time to learn so much about the gospel. I dont think i would have ever taken the time to really pick apart the scriptures in the way that i have if it wouldnt have been for this time. Its so cool the way they just, open themselves up to you when you take the time to read them. And pray. we taught an inv. that reading the scriptures with out prayer is like eating your chocolate cake with out the milk, it doesnt work.
 
Another thing. They announced that they have changed the dates that  we are getting released. I will now be coming home the 4th of June. they changed the amount of time in the mtc or something and it affected the dates we come home. Just an FYI.
I cant believe i only have 6 months left! What happened to the time i had? I feel like they chopped a month off, just like that! But Thats how it is. Ill just have to work hard to make up for the time lost.
 
Welp fam, i love you tons. I miss you all, and serving a mission is so awesome. best. choice. ever.

No comments:

Post a Comment