Monday, March 4, 2013

Jan. 27th, 2013

Hey family! wow so much is happening! okay I just have a few questions. Rachel... i dont know if you had told us earlier, but you are pregnant? Is that right? Hwo long! And Katie is pregnant too!? And she broke her knee cap?? holy cow, thats awful! I love her. And amber got a concussion!? holy cow, that is crazy! But everyone i know is still alive, right? DAddy, keep working hard in your classes, get caught up asap! its the worst being behind. 
Rachel- Also, I sliced my hand open, mom should have the pic in her email. I fell on a rock on new years eve and had to go to the hospital. Ill give you the details when i get back, but for now, ill just say i am sooooo grateful for the hospitals in the states. Also, the what now? They dont want to stand by their warantee? I may be a missionary but i will pitch a fit if they dont stand by that. Thats not cool. How you gonna send a sister to peru and not stand by the shoe warrantee. Thats definitely why i bought the shoes. 
Also... I am actually thinking I want to know about going to utah state in the fall. i am not even sure if i can, i have a class i have to make up, could you look into that mom? Maybe if you could talk to the counselor, that would be awesome. 

Well, everything is good here in quillabamba. I am 99 percent sure i have a change coming up because i am on my 4th change here. we are working a lot with a family here, they are the family quillilli. They have two kids, and the dad is a member but lives with his girlfriend. she wants to get baptized and so do their two kids. Hey i just ran out of time.

love you all!!!! wish i had more time, but theres not! love you!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment