Monday, March 4, 2013

March 3rd, 2013


Hey family, I am doing well here in peru. I talked to my mission president and he told me i could make the decision i thought was best, if i want to come home a week earlier or a week later, what ever i want to do. To be honest i am still deciding, but this week i am leaning more towards coming home the week earlier. I love being on the mission, i love it so much and we have had such a great week. I have to decide by tomorrow though, so i will have to let you know in the next letter what it is i have decided to do.
We had a great experience last night, Hna martinez and i were walking and she felt we should knock a door, which to be honest, we dont do much. so we we are walking and see a door open. we contact them and ask if we can sing a song for them and leave. she was hesitant, said she was busy, but we pressured her abit and said it would be fast. we go inside and there is a cake, and her 3 daughters, it was obviously her birthday, she was wearing a princess dress. so we told her happy birthday, and sang i know my redeemer lives. after the song, the mom said, please dont go! please stay, i wasnt expecting you to actually be able to sing. please stay to sing happy birthday to my daughter. so we waited, and the whole family shows up! about 15 people and they told us they just had a death in the family, and we began to talk about the plan of salvation. the invited us back and want to go to church, the whole family!  i love it soooo mcuh, it was an awesome experience.
 
welp, ill let you know next letter what i decide to do. love you all, send tiff my love!
 
presidente chiang!
Wow me quede impresionada con su carta en ingles! usted la escribio, o su esposa? jaja. Bueno gracias por escribirme, la verdad estoy muy feliz aca en puno! estamos enseƱando a muchas familias, y me ecanta el barrio. Se que usted es un gran apollo alla en puerto, y hay muchos que necesitan su forteleza. mande saludos a su esposa y su hermosa hija. les amo muuuuchooo!!!!
 
con amor, hermana Swartz

No comments:

Post a Comment